Free Revisions Policy
At The Write Direction, we are committed to providing high-quality custom written professional and technical writing projects. We offer minor amendments to the initial order as part of our ongoing service, ensuring customer satisfaction. Revisions should only pertain to aspects not effectively addressed in the initial order, within the specified guidelines in all correspondence.
If there are any changes, revisions, or amendments to be made with the written work or output, please email our Operations Manager at [email protected]. When emailing, please attach the requested file(s) to be edited and ensure you provide detailed annotations, comments, track changes, and highlights to your file(s), to clearly illustrate to the writer the requested revisions. Please provide as much detail as possible so the writer clearly understands the requested revisions.
Once the request for revision email is processed, the respective writer will respond with the revised work.
Our company only undertakes the duty to provide revisions under the following conditions:
- Clients have ten (10) days post-completion to request revisions, extendable to 3 months for a fee set by the Company.
- Our experts will complete revisions within five (5) days, with possible extensions upon reasonable request.
- Tangible feedback, comments, and instructions must be provided to the writer when submitting a request for revision.
- Revisions should align with the original instructions, with potential extra charges for additional instructions or those not initially mentioned.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse inappropriate revisions.
The Client can request an expedited revision request, which may be subject to an additional cost.
Not all revisions will fall under the Free Revision Policy. Revisions that do not fall under this policy will be subject to additional costs. Examples of revisions that may attract additional costs include:
- Extra pages to be written
- A different or additional instructions not shared when placing the order which could result to a major rewrite
For our full terms and conditions regarding revisions, please refer to our “Free Revision Policy” on the Terms of Service page.
© The Write Direction Inc. 2023 All Rights Reserved